Home is where your heart is, the comfort that we feel and the moment of at peace. The most exciting part of owning a house is designing/ decorating, for most house owners they often hire an interior designer to achieve the desired concept and the pleasing environment that they purposely want. Considering that you’ve built up the design that you wanted and your last decision would be the door, it’s not just placing a wooden square figure object but the door is also the highlight of your home it reflects the idea of what’s inside the house so if you have run out of ideas no worries because I will give some lists of custom door designs for your home.
- Antique Door. If you’re fond of vintage concepts, the antique door will fit your preference.
- Classy and Elegant. A chandelier at the top center once you opened the door and an ironed design door with a old world wheel ambiance. Keeping it in a good shape can be high maintenance but it is worth it because it lasts for a lifetime.
- Wooden Door. Some still prefers a wooden door for their entrance; a high quality wooden door would still give finesse to the whole outlook of the house. Minimal maintenance and it will last for longer years.
- Appealing Steel. Steel doors make a great impression of a well-customized house. It is a modernized style and compared to wooden doors it won’t easily get distorted.
- Striking Gold. Ancient/Archaic style isn’t yet dull. An eye catching Greek inspired doorway with a touch of Gold will show how Mediterranean inspired home you wanted it to be.
- Black and White. You can never go wrong with the combination of black and white. It shows elegance and simplicity, solid black wooden doors with white sidelights composed of iron grids is the best choice for a minimal yet stylish customized door design.
If you happen to know someone who is starting to build his/her new home, well door gifts can be a good idea of being a thoughtful yet useful thing to present someone with.